Monday, March 5, 2007

Scrapbook convention this week!



Not much to say...another weekend trip ruined because of sickness. We planned on taking a weekend trip to the beach, but Sienna's cold just got to bad to go anywhere.
I did get some scrapping done though. The LO above is for a kit challenge, for one of the online kit clubs that I am in. Only one other person entered, so I have a good chance of getting that $25 gift certificate to the store.

The BIG event is coming up this weekend! The CK Scrapbook Convention and the Oregon Convention Center. I can't wait to get shopping! So glad my birthday coincides with this event..."please just sent a check if you want to give me a gift"- is what I usually tell my family.
Can't wait to see all the new stuff!

Well, better go so I can catch the new episode of "Heros".

thanks for stopping by :)

No comments:

Welcome Spring!