Sunday, March 11, 2007

One goal down, one more to go!

A quick layout using a Scrap Muse monthly kit. So easy to make layouts with kits, everything is already coordinated!


Our cutie pie, Sienna Jo, and her polka dotted puppy.



Anyway...BIG NEWS!!!!
Just found out today that I made another Design Team! YEAH!

That makes 2 DTs and 2 Guest Designer spots so far...

Should I tempt the scrapbook goddess and enter any more DT Calls????

I have to think about that one!

So, my goal this year was to make at least 2 Design teams. Check!

My other (scrapbooking) goal is to get published in a magazine. I guess I should work on that?

I'm expecting it to be a hard week, health wise, hopefully I will be able to update you with some new layouts, but I don't expect to be in the creating mood.

Thanks for checking in.

Mel

No comments:

Welcome Spring!