Friday, January 19, 2007

It's friday, finally the weekend of a long week. Two no school "snow days", 3 DT contests entered, 3 contest results, one GDT win - but 2 losses. I guess 1 out of 3 isn't so bad for an unknown scrapper like myself. I still have the CW DT to try out for. That deadline is in February. I am hoping to be part of it again.
I did make LO of the day, twice now, on 2 different sites. guess that is means something.
Anyway, feeling pretty down about the whole losing thing. If they weren't all in one week, it might have felt less tragic.???
I'm going to enter the local CW scrapbook club monthly challenge. Not to toot my own horn, but I always win that (a $10 gift cert.), so that will be a nice ego boost.
Well, hope to have a nice weekend- will try to get some non contest scrapping in. May make me feel better???
TTFN- mel

No comments:

Welcome Spring!