Wednesday, January 31, 2007



I made Pick of the day (1/29) again! The "I believe in Fairies" LO was picked. Thats 2 LOs with in 11 days, on the same website- Serendipty Scrapbooks. It's so nice to get positive feedback from your peers. Especially when they are all talented artists themselves.
Anyway...doing the happy dance!






I made this one in a few hours! Thats a record for me I think. I had the photos with some other paper to go together for a LO, but then saw it all in a different light when I saw a sketch on a website. Luckily I found the netting and sand dollar right away, and it all just fit together.
So glad that I am getting faster and "thinking" less about the LO before I get it done. I don't really have a goal, but would like to have at least one LO done a week for myself (not for a DT or contest). So far, so good.
Anyway, the paper used was MME Bohemia and so were the title and tag. The background paper is Around the Block.
These shot were taken at Seaside, OR. Back when I had a 35mm Camera, not digital. Seems so long ago. Remember that?? Taking pictures and not knowing what they looked like or if they turned out ok, until you got the film developed?? I don't think I could go back to film.
Anyway, thanks for dropping by and looking!
TTFN! Melanie

No comments:

Welcome Spring!