Monday, February 26, 2007

Manic Monday!


First of all, I want to Congratulate Lori! She won my RAK for being the first person to e-mail me on my last post. Lori won a pack of misc. scrappin' supplies from my stash. Hope you like them...and create some awesome layouts! :)
The above layout is another entry for the CW DT contest. I love this photo, I did the b/w effect with my camera! Pretty cool. Lots going on in this LO, Chatterbox & Creative Imaginations papers; daisy d's chipboard swirl; EK Success, Chatterbox, and Creative Imaginations stickers. I handcut felt flowers and combined them with silk flowers and buttons to make the flowers in the LO. I also hand cut the white scallopped matting of the pic.
Anyway, hoping this week will be better for me- physically. had a rough week/weekend, with vertigo and then a bad reaction to flu and pneumonia shots.
Also, in my world of scrapping...still waiting for the announcement for a DT that I tried out for. Should know by tomorrow! Wish me luck! :)
Thanks for dropping by! Mel

No comments:

Welcome Spring!