Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Happy Valentines Day!


Hope your day is full of hearts, flowers, and of course... CHOCOLATE!!
I haven't made many LOs since I finished my Craft Warehouse Design Team entry. And I can't post pics of them until after the judging.
But I just finished one that I think is pretty funny. I'll take some pics tomorrow and post it.
But, some good news and bad news. The bad news, I didn't make another DT that I tried out for (2 Jills), but the GOOD news is ... that I did get choosen to be a Guest Designer for their site in May!!
So, lets see, entered 4 DT Calls, did not win a spot on any DT, but got 2 Guest Designer spots! I have the CW DT to wait for, and I will be entering at least one more DT Call, for a new site. Hoping to make at least one DT this year!
Wish me luck!
Melanie

No comments:

Welcome Spring!