Monday, May 31, 2010

June calender of events for Scrap-alicious Designs!

Hi everyone!
I hope you all enjoyed your Memorial Day weekend!
I am getting my MemoryWorks events together and wanted to send you this partial listing!
I'm so excited for you to come over and scrap/craft with me in my new space.
Lots of room to spread out, and even a chance to scrap/craft outside - if the sun is out!

So if you are just starting scrapbooking, or haven't scrapped in a while, nows a great time to jump into it!
I'm here to help you with whatever you need, ideas, cards, handmade gifts, etc. Anything made with paper, I have probably done it, and would love to teach you!

Also, along with the events listed below, I will have other classes available in the near future. One of them being card classes!
I will be teaching you how to use your paper and paper scraps to create some awesome cards for your loved ones!

And save the last weekend in June (25th & 26th) for my
Open House ~ Crop- until you drop weekend!
More details coming soon!
Plus, Bring a friend to any event and win a door prize!

Happy Scrappin'!!
Scrap-alicious Designs/ MemoryWorks Consultant
Melanie

June Calender of events
*Please RSVP for events
**Bring a friend and win a door prize!

Stop in and Scrap / Craft / Chat (SSC) during the week,
while the kids are at school!***

This week Tues., yes, tomorrow, June 1st!
*Please RSVP
Cost: FREE!
From 11 am - 3 pm at my house.
Scrappin' tables are still up and waiting for you!
Drinks are provided, bring your own lunch or snacks.
**kiddos are welcome to come, I have lots of DVDS that they can watch.

Next week SCC (scrap/craft/chat)
Monday, June 7th and also Tuesday, June 8th
*Please RSVP
From 11 am - 3 pm
Cost: $5
Light lunch will be provided, as well as drinks.
**kiddos are welcome to come, I have lots of DVDS that they can watch.

My Open House event
Crop-until you drop weekend!
When: Friday, June 25th 6pm - midnight!
and Sat, June 26th 10am - 5pm!
What: A fabulous 2 day crop, enjoy 13 hours of uninterrupted time to learn new techniques, share ideas, meet new friends, and work on your pages!
And Not to forget...
Door prizes, free make-n-takes and that's not all!
More details and cost to be posted soon!


No comments:

Welcome Spring!