Tuesday, April 13, 2010

MemoryWorks!


It is official!
I am a
MemoryWorks Consultant!

My obsession for scrapbooking has come to a whole new level!
I now have to opportunity to share my love, in my own home, (or at your home) for you- all my family and friends. I am excited for my upcoming plans to host scrapbooking crops and classes, and card making classes.

MemoryWorks has "Products you love. The moments you cherish. Combined they create memories to last for generations. We have an amazing product line featuring only the top, name-brand scrapbook supplies our consultants and customers love. Our product lines are hand-picked with our customers in mind, all to help you explore your creativity and capture the moments you cherish!"


My FIRST MemoryWorks Event, Open house, will be in May!
So, check back, to find out more details of my May Open house, and about other events I will have May!

Also, soon to be posted, a link to my MemoryWorks website, gallery, and blog!

I am looking forward to meeting new people to share my passion with, and to be able to spend more time with my scrappin' friends!
Wanna host a scrapbook or card party?
Contact me for more info!
Check out MemoryWorks website for the online catalog.
I will be getting paper catalogs soon!


No comments:

Welcome Spring!