Thursday, August 30, 2007

End of the month madness!

It's the end of the month again, and DT projects are due!
Plus, summer is coming to and end and school starts next week!

Will I enjoy my weekend at the coast???
It's our last try to get to our favorite vacation spot before the "good" weather ends here in Oregon. Part of me desperately wants to get away, another part of me is stressing about the projects I have due next week (that I haven't started on yet). Should I bring some supplies with me to the beach? Or should I leave it all behind and take a break.
I know I should leave it here at home, but you know obsessions and addictions are hard to shake! LOL!


Anyway, some super, fantastic FLOWERY news!!!
The owner from Cafe Prima has offered me a DT position, and I have accepted!!
OMG!! Can you believe it?? I will be in flower heaven!!!
This website has awesome kits of Prima flowers, the latest and greatest of Prima products, all in one wonderful website!
Check them out at http://www.cafeprima.net





Here is my last project for Craft Warehouse. A 20x20 inch canvas, with one 8x10, and three 5x7 photos.
It was a whole lotta gluing and smoothing down of paper, but I think it came out pretty cool.
Sienna is becoming such a little lady, I took these photos of her monday, just for this project, to match the pattern paper.
How sick is that??? LOL!

Well, I'm hoping to get this project back one day, as it will hang in the CW store that I shop at. I have another blank Canvas, maybe I should make one for myself...but when will I ever get the time?

Well, it's about time to get to bed...hopefully I'll be less stressed and not so far behind on projects next time I blog. Thanks for stopping by!

OH, and about that RAK I mentioned a few blogs ago???
Sign up and join the Scrap Treasures cybercrop, http://www.scraptreasures.com/
which started today and goes through Sunday...
register and say that "Melanie sent me" (or if you are already registered -pm me with "blog" in the subject) and get a RAK of some cool new scrappy stuff!!

1 comment:

Mandi said...

Congrats on the Cafe Prima DT!!! Woo-hoo for you! So very well deserved! Love your work Melanie!

Mandi

Welcome Spring!