Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Crazy as a lizard with it's head cut off!

Thats what Sienna would have said! That how I was feeling, and was the kind of weeks we have been having, this last month!
Alot of Design projects due at the end of the month, and other special events ~ like our upcoming Scrap Tresures Beach Party Cybercrop starting this Thurday, 8/30 thru Labor Day weekend! :)

Lots of fun games & challenges & RAKs & prizes!
Hope to see you there!

Today, I am officially done with my CRaft Warehouse Design Team term. My last projects were altering a wooden cigar box and altering a 20x20 canvas. They turned out beautiful and I hope to get them back one day. :)
TFL! Melanie
Time to get to bed!





3 comments:

Nancy B said...

Love your artwork, It's so Beautiful and Very creative.

Anonymous said...

Hi Melanie,
I am the owner of Cafe Prima and I am interested in talking to you about my Design Team. Would you be so kind as to email me at jennifer[at]cafeprima[dot]net <--convert to a regular email address of course :)

Thanks!
Jennifer
Owner
Cafe Prima
http://www.cafeprima.net

Betty said...

That is so pretty, Melanie!!

Welcome Spring!