Sunday, May 6, 2007

Happy (Belated) National Scrapbook Day!

Saturday was NSB Day. I celebrated by volunteering my day to the Gresham Craft Warehouse "Make A Memory" Dept. I taught a Make & Take Ribbon flower project. Below are some examples of the flowers I made. The customers had the choice of making a pin (simply by adding a self-adhesive backed craft pin) or taking it as it is and using it as an embellishment for a scrapbook page.




This is a LO of our cat Kona. She is looking out into out backyard. Both are cats are indoor only cats, so they enjoy sitting at the glass door for hours, watching the birds and squirrels.
I made this LO (as well as the 'Got Fish' LO below) with the 2 Jill May kit. I am their Guest designer this month.



Call me crazy, but I tried out for 4 more DTs! I couldn't help by submit my applications. I have already heard from one~ which I didn't make. They only choose two people~ who turned out to be long time message board users. (Which makes me think that some of these calls are just a formality to keep it "legal"~ like hiring someone who is already in the company, for another position...you still have to advertise the job and take in applications~ but you already know who you are hiring.) That is just my opinion~ the LOSER opinion! LOL!

Well, taking the last of my Lunestra (sleeping pills). Hoping to be able to sleep without them. I think I am probably addicted to them now.

I may have to start using Valerian (herbal remedy). I just hate the taste of that stuff! Yuck! If not, I won't be sleeping, but I may be getting alot more scrapping done! :)

Thanks for stopping by!
And have a great week!

BTW~ I updated my Layout slideshow! Check out my latest projects!

Oh, and if I don't see you before then...Have a Great Mother's Day!
~ Mel

No comments:

Welcome Spring!