Tuesday, May 1, 2007

another crazy monday




I've been a busy beaver, trying to finish up design team projects for 3 companies. I still have a few more projects to do...and just got 2 more boxes of stuff for the upcoming month! It seems like when I think I am just finishing up, it starts all over again, and I am playing catch up. Well, at least it is keeping me busy.
This Saturday is National Scrapbook Day! I have been asked to make an appearance at the Gresham's Craft Warehouse, and teach a Make & Take Class/Demonstration. SHould be fun.



We went to the Crystal Spring Rhododendron Garden this past Sunday. The weather was warm and beautiful!
Sienna had the best time feeding all the ducks and geese.
We even got to see quite a few baby ducklings and goslings!
It's a great place to stroll around, with all the different rhodes and azaleas blooming, as well as the many water features.

Well, thanks for stopping by...hope you have a great week!
~ Mel

No comments:

Welcome Spring!