Tuesday, September 27, 2011

BAZAAR TIME!!!

Well, for vendors like me, it is, time to register!

My 2011 schedule: 
You can find me and or my crafts at:
Tualatin Valley Academy Holiday Bazaar Nov.13th, 10-3pm
Liberty High School Holiday Bazaar Nov.19th, 9-4pm
Every Husbands Nightmare Bazaar Nov.15th-20th, 10-8pm weekdays, Sat. 10-5pm, Sun. 10-3pm
Tualatin Hills Parks and Rec, Garden Home Recreation Center Holiday Bazaar Dec. 3rd, 9-4pm

Still looking into a few more Bazaars.
(Let me know if you know of a school or organization having a bazaar.)
 
Here are a few of the things I sell:
 
Holiday cards, stocking stuffers, teachers gifts,
 


Hair accessories: head bands, barrettes, pins...for all ages.

Post-it, note holders, great teacher's gifts
Fun glass magnets, and new this year, bottle cap magnets!
Crochet dish cloth sets, and handmade scarves!

Something for everyone on your Holiday gift list!

No comments:

Welcome Spring!