Monday, January 5, 2009

call to my ATC sistas!


Just wanted to share this ATC


it was made for the Bad Girls Swap.


Open theme no restirctions


Here is a look into mine:



I didn't really have any idea of what I wanted to do. But I did know that I should use some of the stamps that I bought in the last few months.

I also knew I wanted to play with my set of twinkling H2Os, to give my card glitter and shine.

One surprising element turned out great. The black and white pattern paper is actually a paper napkin, that I glued down with embellishment glue stick.

2 comments:

Tricia said...

love this ATC! They are so fun to make, aren't they?

Anonymous said...

If you could give more detailed information on some, I think it is even more perfect, and I need to obtain more information!
runescape powerleveling

Welcome Spring!