Sunday, March 30, 2008

Goodbye March!








I can't believe that it's almost April!





Soon it will be summer, and that just makes no sense, because it's still raining and cold here in Oregon!










Here is a photo of Sienna and all her loot from the Easter Bunny!





Boy, she sure gets spoiled!








She got a "High School Musical" themed basket, which included 2 Dolls, a star pillow, a DVD, pencils, and a scrapbook! And not to forget candy.



We also had fun hunting for eggs in the cold & wet yard, and coloring eggs with a tye dye glitter kit.



Sienna was also on Spring Break this past week, but we were all sick, so we didn't get to do too many fun things. But, I promised her that I would take her to see the "Horton" movie soon, and visit the newborn kittens at her Dad's workplace.



I hope you all are keeping healty, it's been a long season of colds so far for us.



Hopefully this last round of antibiotics will do me some good.



I'll leave you with this LO:






Have a great week!
Mel

No comments:

Welcome Spring!